4 March 2009

quad

god bless laughing gas. seeing thom nearly die from doing 4 bullets in one balloon was pretty wicked.

its been absolutely ages since my last update. not much has happened really apart from usual goings on with uni. had one of the most memorable nights so far for my brothers birthday. got obliterated and threw up into a mcdonalds bag. so good.

i think i've finally settled at uni. although before i was having ridiculous amounts of fun with loads of different people doing different stuff all the time, the people i spend all my time with now are the people that are gonna stick out in my memory for the remainding 2 and a bit years i have left at roehampton. some people have changed, and i don't like it. it's hard to try and analyise people that you've only known for 6 or so months. it's the easiest thing to recognise a change in someone you've known for years, so it's not good not knowing what is wrong with certain people. oh welll, i'm still lovin' it so i guess thats all that matters.

in other news, as much as i loved living in my halls when i first got here in september, stuff has changed and i absolutely hate it. fake smiles and fake conversations with people who you just cant be bothered with anymore is horrible. little cliques, food stealing, tramps with no cutlery or plates using my stuff, not putting it back, the list goes on. i don't wanna move off campus. i couldn't think of anything worse then when june 6th rolls around and i have to leave this room and building for good, but theres a part of me now that just can't fucking wait. there is people now that i look forward to not seeing every day. next year is gonna be so fresh and exciting and well good.

i know everyone says and thinks it, but i'm looking forward to summer so much. the thought of reading festival makes me want to poo myself. i dunno what it is with me and that festival. its almost as if i was born just to look forward to it every year and go and have the best 5 days of the year. its probably because you get to drink a copious amount of alcohol and literally do what you want which is all i want to do (and is pretty much what i do anyway)

my course is still boring. attending the minimum lectures as possible and putting in the least effort into work is not really how i wanted to be at uni. i've been like it all my life, through school and college but i wanted to try knuckle down here. it just isn't gonna happen. i guess theres always 2nd year!

x

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

Well, I agree... we're having fun, but still somethings arent the way they should be. We've all learned our lesson this year on who to trust, who to make friends with and who to dislike. The experience just makes us stronger, and that's a good thing. We now know more about getting to know people and are now better at reading peoples personality and actions=)

I still stand by that I have not changed that much, I've just become more like my mother, I want to take care of everyone and set my foot down to people who are doing something wrong... LEAVE THE FIRE EXTINGUISHERS ALONE!!!!

I love you soo much Paul, and I'm snoooooow glad that I have you as a very good friend=)

xoxoxoxoxooo